Monday, September 6, 2010

Happy Labor Day!

I hope everyone out there is having a nice holiday weekend and staying safe! I also noticed this is my 50th post, which I feel like is a milestone considering I don't stick to doing things very much. I look back on some of my first posts, and I can't help but cringe-- haha! I still feel like I'm developing what I want this blog to turn into and I have plenty of inspiration around me!

There's Kipp who I have known since high school and has a great blog, Shiny Things Distract Me, which I really look forward to everyday for her humorous and insightful posts. Oh, and she takes amazing photos too! Then there is a blog I've been following for a few months now, Quiet Like Horses, which I think is just so simple, pure and a perfect mix of photography, fashion and travel. 

On a more personal note, I'm feeling the winter blues already! As a Southern California native, I haven't quite gotten a grasp on the concept of seasons. Back home, Labor Day didn't mean an unofficial end to summer, it meant another day to hang out at the beach or pool and BBQ with friends. Here in Denver, I'm taking inventory of every red, gold and yellow leaf on the trees marking each day closer to snow. I know that once I move back home I'll once again complain that there are no seasons though. Just a moment ago, I thought about all the things I love about Fall: 






Starts September 26!

I also love changing out my wardrobe for cooler (not freezing!) weather. Check out 2010 Fall Must-Haves to see what's going to be in my closet. Do you like the changing seasons? What are your favorite parts of Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment