As usual, I have a few things I want to accomplish in 2010:
1. Maintain my 4.0 in school and finish with honors
2. Start my salt and sugar scrubs and put them on Etsy
3. Get rid of those remaining credit cards once and for ALL!!
4. Move to a different part of Denver
5. Go to the gym more often! This is a must!!!
6. Stop eating out so often
7. Go to a Laker AND Dodger game this spring/summer
8. Take an art class
9. Learn Photography
10. Start saving for the move to NYC in the next year
2009 was also a year of many new fashion looks, as well as some um...interesting choices.
Lady Gaga showed us that fashion is subjective
'Mad Men' inspired a new trend
Sci-Fi was more than a movie/book genre
The higher, the better
Want to take a trip down the fashion memory lane? Check out InStyle's 100 Best Dresses of the Decade
2000: Destiny's Child
2001: Mary J. Blige
2004: Gwen Stefani
2007: Rihanna and Jay-Z
2009: Alicia Keys and Jay-Z