Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fall Beauty Trend- 2009

Since it is my first Fall in Denver, I am thoroughly getting to enjoy cooler weather and the gorgeous fall leaves on the trees. I am missing LA on the other hand though, because I am used to September and October being 100 + degrees and hitting Disneyland for their annual Halloween decor. Still, I am paying more attention to fall clothing and beauty trends, since now I can actually wear them instead of my usual summer clothes until Christmas.

I love nail polish, so I find this color to be very interesting! InStyle Magazine shared that Jade (?!) is the new color for Fall 2009, and many celebrities have been seen wearing it to premieres and red carpet events. The Jade Collection by Chanel is out for a limited time, at $25 dollars a bottle.




Source: InStyle

1 comment: