Sunday, November 1, 2009

These Boots are made for Walking


I have officially survived my first snowstorm here in Denver, but my shoes are not made for walking in the snow. I LOVE my Coach shoes…think Vans but with little silver ‘C’s all over them and fur on the inside. Yes, my uber-comfy shoes were perfect, until I had to run an errand in two feet of snow. Soaked is what they were, and sliding around is what I did.

Now, I am looking around for the perfect boots that can get me where I am going without broken bones, yet do not look like I raided a tire store and threw something on my feet. I was looking around at Target, and I found some cute rain galoshes. Now, my mother made me wear galoshes when I was in elementary school..when NO one wore them. I was mortified to be the only kid showing up to school dry. Lame, I know. So now that I am 20-something, I want to re-visit the galosh look.

Target $25




I am all about comfort. It probably explains why the shoes in constant rotation are either slippers or flip-flops, but now I see that where there is cold weather.. there are boots. Here are some other cute styles I like, yet still look pretty comfy..

Nine West $129
Car Shoe $610 (steep I know)



Chinese Laundry $ 99



Coach $478 (hint hint honey!)



Naughty Monkey $90



2 comments:

  1. I love the Nine West ones but I LOVE the Coach ones! They are so cute! I also really liked the Naughty Monkey ones, love the overlapping of what would typically go up to your calf... Awww... I wish we got some snow down here to wear cute "snow clothes"...hehe.... :D

    ReplyDelete