Thursday, September 23, 2010

I love Philosophy!

No, this isn't a post about that kind of philosophy, though being married to a CPP graduate of Philosophy surely has made me much smarter (thanks hubby!), I'm talking about this magical stuff: philosophy.

I've always been a fan of multi-tasking in the shower, especially because I'm not a morning person and I refuse to get up two hours before I have to be somewhere just to look presentable. Many of the Philosophy products are shower gel/shampoo/bubble bath, allowing you to smell amazing after a nice shower. Since my hair is fine I don't use it for shampoo, but use it instead as a gel and bubble bath. Girls out there who have better hair than me can probably get away with it!

 I buy Philosophy like I buy my candles: fragrances depending on the season. I've had these delicious smells to look forward to in my showers thus far:









Every year, Philosophy comes out with specific scents for the holidays and since it's now officially Fall it's time to start getting ready for sweaters and other fall favorites. Here are the different limited edition fragrances for the next couple months: 



Bobbing for Apples $25



Pumpkin Spice Muffin and Caramel Apple $20



Candy Corn $16


An added bonus on many of the Philosophy products? Recipes! If you love the Pumpkin Spice Muffin, read the front to find out how to bake your own..from real food products of course, not the gel! :)

I buy all my Philosophy goods at Sephora, though you can find them at Macy's , Ulta and of course, Philosophy


No comments:

Post a Comment