Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Mod Fashions

It's been a few days since my last post, and truthfully I was going to write about the VMA's on Sunday but there was nothing worth writing. By now, everyone has heard about the Taylor Swift/Kanye West controversy (or lack thereof), the Meat Dress and lip-syncing. I personally thought the entire show was a snoozefest and hope they replace Chelsea Handler for next year. One thing that did catch my attention was this group:


In case you missed the song performed, Dog Days are Over, here it is from YouTube: 


This song is so pretty and retro, I'm loving it. Lately, I have been really wishing there was such thing as a time machine because I need to live in the 50s and 60s. With Mad Men and that fashion influence, there is one site I'm in love with, Mod Cloth. Here are some dresses that I just need to have :)











No comments:

Post a Comment