Sunday, September 26, 2010

DIY Fall Decor




As much as I love being crafty, I'm easily distracted when it comes to actually finishing said craft. Easy-to-do projects that take about a day to complete are right up my alley. Now that it's fall and the days are getting shorter, I feel this need to put away everything in the house that reminds me of summer and start getting ready for the cooler days. 


In just a few short days, it will be October already. Seriously? I can't keep up with these months. Since I live in an apartment, there are very few things I can do to personalize my surroundings for holidays and seasons. One way to add color and decor into a home is with wreaths that you can easily make on your own with a few tools and materials from Michael's or other craft store. Since I was looking for a new wreath for my own home, I came across a few I think would be easy to make and look great in anyone's house. Click the link to get instructions from Better Homes and Gardens: 



Fall Copper (link)


Harvest Horseshoe (link)


Natural Material (link)


Modern Marvel (link)

For other wreath ideas, check out Modern Fall Wreath Ideas from Better Homes and Gardens!



1 comment: