Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Manicure Must-Haves!

One of the things I usually give up when living on a budget are the manicures at a fancy spa. Since I spend most of my day typing, the polish doesn't last long as it is, so I just prefer to go buy my favorite O.P.I. polishes and do it myself. The hubby even bought me a pedicure spa bath so I could really pamper myself without the weekly cost!

While I typically go for the seasonal nail trends (bright in summer, darker in fall/winter) I've decided to be a little adventurous and try something new. While looking for some inspiration, I came across these three styles declared by InStyle Magazine to be 3 Must-Have Manicures:

Mixed Metals




Check out how to do it here

Ombre
(I love this one!)




Check out how to do it here. 

Moon 




Check out how to do it here



1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I love the mixed metals one!!! I may try that tomorrow!

    http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete