Monday, August 30, 2010

2010 Fall Must-Haves

For me, Fall is start of a new 'year'. It's a new cycle of seasons --yes, I can now say I know what ALL seasons feel like-- new fashions and new goals. As much as I love summer now because it only lasts a few months (as opposed to the 10 months of heat back home), I enjoy putting away all the shorts and t-shirts for sweaters and more cozy clothing. When you go shopping in fall, there is so much to choose from! Glamour magazine has made it easy to pick wardrobe items that are not only stylish now, but will be affordable and wearable for a few months to come. These styles are easy to find anywhere, so no matter what your budget is there is something for you.


Here are Fall Must Have Styles from Glamour Magazine:


Camel Coats



Skinny Cargo Pants



Flat Boots



Chunky Sweaters



Flared Jeans



Military Jackets



Faux Fur



Blouses with Bow Accent



Knee High Socks



Mini Heels



Velvet












1 comment:

  1. Boo for the skinny jean trend!!! But I'm really excited for coat weather!

    ReplyDelete