Saturday, August 28, 2010

Emmy Gown Predictions

I've been looking forward to tomorrow for a few weeks now..because it's time for the Emmy Awards! I typically start watching early in the day, waiting to see my favorite stars and the gowns they choose. Of course, I am looking forward to seeing the cast of my fave shows-- Dexter, Mad Men and House-- and I'm pretty sure the girls of Mad Men will NOT disappoint with their gown choices. There are always a few surprises, which is half the fun of watching red carpet arrivals. While the wardrobe choices are usually a secret up until the day of the event, InStyle has made a few style predictions as to what certain stars might be wearing. Are they going to be right? Check back here tomorrow evening for my recap of red carpet fashions...or hits and misses! 



January Jones: Atelier Versace



Lea Michele: Zac Posen



Sofia Vergara: Gucci



Christina Hendricks: Christian Dior



Jane Lynch: Oscar de la Renta



Kyra Sedgwick: L'Wren Scott



Julianna Margulies: Elie Saab



Anne Hathaway: Marchesa


Wow. All I can say is if half the stars show up in these dresses, there will be some amazing red carpet moments. After plenty of years watching, however, I know there will be a few thinking outside the box--which may or may not work out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment