Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Cold Weather Accessories

Even though it felt like summer last week, this week has been chilly and rainy, which means it's officially time to break out the cold weather goods and accessories. I love the crisp air this time of year, and I especially love pulling out my soft lounge pants, scarves and beanies. Here are some cold weather accessories I think every girl should have:

Woolrich $18

Trail Mix - Modcloth $27

Merona - Target $13

Ugg Classic Cardy $140

Report Roby $150

Retro Birdie Rain Boot - Target $25

Forever 21 Rainbow Fringe $8

Sonoma Life+Style - Kohl's $18

Merona Cashmere Scarves at Target (multiple colors) $25


What other cold weather accessories are a must have for you?





2 comments:

  1. Winter boots. I actually need a new pair. I want something comfortable and warm like Uggs but a different style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I like the Uggs but sometimes they aren't best for rain or snow.

    ReplyDelete