Saturday, February 26, 2011

Traveling Must-Haves

Since I'm in my last year of school and working from home, I wanted to take advantage of the time I have left to travel to a few places over the spring, summer and hopefully fall (we are planning a NYC trip on the weekend of 9/11, for the 10 year anniversary). Here is my summer outfit of choice: shorts, t-shirt or tank top and flip-flops. Yes, I'm a Californian through and through. This summer I want to step out of my box and wear cute, but comfortable, things when I travel. Since the summer clothes are finally making their way to the racks around here I thought I'd share some things I think would be perfect for traveling.

**Side note: Here in Denver, it's the strangest thing. BATHING SUITS are on the racks after Christmas. It's snowing outside and there's nothing but tank tops and bathing suits for sale. Good luck finding a sweater. Seriously.**

Target $18

Target $30

Lauren Conrad for Kohl's $50

Nordstrom $59


Old Navy $25

Old Navy $20







1 comment:

  1. I found this on internet and it is really very nice.
    An excellent blog.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete