Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar 2011 Red Carpet

Another award season has come to a close, I can't believe it has gone by so fast! The Oscars are like the Super Bowl of Hollywood and the fashion is usually just as important as who takes home the statuette. There wasn't anything super daring on the carpet this year - lots of nude/illusion dresses and pretty pastels. Some stars that usually come out with amazing gowns failed to wow me this year, unfortunately. Here are my picks for best and worst dressed:

Faves:


Elie Saab

Calvin Klein

Gucci

Marchesa

Rodarte

Marchesa

Giorgio Armani

Monique Lhuillier 



Not So Faves:


Armani Prive


Givenchy

L'Wren Scott

Dior Haute Couture

Chanel

Dolce & Gabbana

Favorite Hair and Makeup: 








Source: Glamour Magazine, People Magazine






4 comments:

  1. totally agree on the hair & makeup. my dress faves r Natalie Portman & Halle Berry--twin

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree on everything but reese witherspoon! i don't know why, i just loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Kim! I am torn on that one, I think the white stripe didn't do it for me..it looked kinda like a prom dress, but her hair and makeup was super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So how does this work -- I just pick one and then you set us up on a date?

    ReplyDelete