Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Motivation



It's been a while since I've blogged. My willpower for blogging comes and goes, but lately I've been feeling like it's something I should be putting more effort into. Today I had the pleasure of meeting this fabulous lady, The Pioneer Woman and someone in the audience asked her about blogging. She said that it just started with a simple template (like this one) and it evolved into what it is now. That struck me in particular, because I think I've spent so much time worrying about whether or not I was sticking to a single topic or theme on my blog.

For those of you who have been reading my blog, I thank you! I'm planning on taking the foundation I've already placed and building on it with a little bit of everything that I love or enjoy in my daily life.

Glamour is everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment