Monday, February 14, 2011

New Fave Purchases

A couple of weeks ago, I got a Target gift card for my birthday! I'm ob-sessed with Target and having some free money was perfect :)

Here are a few of the things I bought: 

$29

I've been wanting the Clarisonic for a while now, but the hefty price tag never seemed like a good purchase for me. Recently, Oil of Olay came out with a super inexpensive version and I was dying to try it. I watched tons of reviews on YouTube to make sure it was something I wanted to buy. Simply put, I love it. The vibration gives me a face massage and the soft bristles clean and smooth out my pores. A small sample exfoliating cleanser comes with the kit and I like it, though you can use whatever your favorite face products are too. 

$15

I'm addicted to products that give me a facial-like treatment at home. This sauna mask heats up on contact, giving your face a warm, gentle cleansing. The warmth opens up the pores and the product deep cleanses skin in just a couple of minutes. I like the product because it feels creamy enough to add moisture to my skin while working to clean it at the same time. LOVE.

$10

Since I'm no longer living near the coast (insert sad face here) I'm obsessed with things that smell tropical. This gentle body scrub is made with coconut oil, apricot seeds and hibiscus. It smells delicious and gets me in the mood for summer. Since the scrub consists of apricot seeds, it's important to remember not to use it on the face or anything...that's just dangerous! 




$4

These polishes are bright, fun and inexpensive. I love them because they dry quickly and don't leave annoying air bubbles like some other brands do. I need to brighten up the few remaining weeks of winter so I went with these!









No comments:

Post a Comment