Monday, December 13, 2010

So glad that...

Finals are almost over. I've been a professional student for quite a while now, but I have to say this was hands down one of the worst semesters I've ever had! It seems like every teacher had something wrong with them (professionally), and  all I can say is I'm glad it's over! Whew. Now for a month long break before the 5 class schedule begins again.

I've also been having one of those (quarterly, it seems) mind awakenings. Call it maturity if you will, but things are changing around the Leiva household. There have been plenty of things I am working through in my mind, and can't wait to tackle them all in the coming months. I'll be sharing them with my New Year's post in just a couple weeks, and hopefully see what everyone else is planning to do with the new year as well.

Finally, I've been waiting for this time since last year. Tomorrow, the Golden Globe nominations will be announced and I can't wait! I love the Golden Globes because they honor both television and movies, both of which I love dearly :)

Here are some of the shows/films I am rooting for and I can't wait to get the final results bright and early tomorrow!







No comments:

Post a Comment