Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Pioneer Woman



I love reading all types of blogs -- from fashion and beauty to home and garden. One of my new favorite blogs to read is The Pioneer Woman. My friend Kipp, who has an amazing blog Shiny Things Distract Me which I think everyone should read, enlightened me to Ms. Ree Drummond a.k.a The Pioneer Woman.

Everything you could possibly be interested in, she has on her blog. No joke-- she has everything!! If you are drawing a blank as to what to make for the holidays, I highly suggest you check out her cooking section, which has delicious looking dishes that will impress anyone. I've been in a baking mood, and seeing all of the amazing pies has made me want to step outside of the typical pumpkin pie box and try something new for the holidays.

Need some holiday gift ideas? Well, you're in luck because she has that. Going on vacation and want a tour of the hotel room before you get there. She has. those. too. I told you I wasn't joking!

Does anyone one else have favorite blogs to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment