Tuesday, May 4, 2010

2010 Costume Institute Gala

Last night, fashion and celebrities converged in one of the most stylish events of the year (aside from the Oscars, of course). The Costume Institute at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City not only featured a red carpet with the who's who of Hollywood, but the yearly spring event opened the Met's exhibition "Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion". For sure, there were some on the red carpet that embodied style and high glamour, and then there were those that did not bring it so much. 


Here are some of my faves: 











There were so many to choose from! For the most part, many of the gowns looked Old Hollywood..which make me an instant fan. Then, there some that I really didn't like:


Why does Tina Fey do this to us?!


Not a fan..


I love January Jones, but this does not work for me. Next time, please leave the gloves and eyeshadow at home!


This looks like a Stepford wife's apron...


Act like a snake and shed this horrible outfit..please!


My mom used to have curtains like these. 


Her outfit is fine..but does anyone else find this picture hilarious?? :)







No comments:

Post a Comment