Monday, March 29, 2010

Vintage inspired fashion

 I am soooo excited to go see Michael Buble at the Pepsi Center tomorrow night, so I thought I would dedicate a post to not only one of my fave songs, but also some style options that not only have a vintage twist, but look perfect for summer. There are so many cute clothes and accessories out there right now!





Nordstrom is sponsoring the tour, and they have created a mini-series on his suits..yes, I know it's silly but check it out anyway! :) Here is the first episode of the series, and they will be adding new episodes in the coming months HERE 



Michael has a classic style, which I wish more guys had...but I also like a classic look for girls too. Lately, I have been obsessed with Frank Sinatra, and thanks to watching Mad Men, I have learned to really love styles from the 50's and 60's. I mean, I don't want to go around dressing like a senior, but stores have started carrying cute vintage styles with a modern twist. Here are some cute things I will be adding to my wish list:


Lisbon Dress




Star Ling Parker Peep Toe




Sloe Gin Fizz Top




Coach Striped Bangle



Kensie Isla Retro-Inspired sunglasses




Coach Peyton Carryall



No comments:

Post a Comment